Monday, June 21, 2010

Results so far..


This is day 5 of stimming meds and I went in for an ultrasound and estradiol check. Way to exiting the last day before our travel to the US!!! Anyway, the doc had problems finding my ovaries, which is normal when you have my diagnosis, the ovaries can fload around a bit. So it took him quit a while to find anything, and I was just lying there waiting, waiting, waiting.... while I just wanted to shout out; "Hey, do you see any follicles in there or not?????"

Finally he said: If this is your ovaries (???) I see 4 small follicles on the right ovary and 2-3 small ones on your left.

He would have expected more and bigger ones, but with my previous cycle history I am very happy. There are 6 eggies there already, that is so much more than "NO EGGS" at this stage.

My body is with me and with this amazing international surrogacy team that we are!

Do you remember this picture? The ovary girl. Its very special to me, its a precious gift from our Angel Julie. Now its the right time to bring it up again and let it shine over us with its wonderful message.

Love and hugs from the the Norwegians!

Tomorrow we will see you all in Minneapolis!

1 comment: