We had a beautiful summer day to just *be* together and catch up... Sanna got to feel the grass under her feet and we all delighted in her JOY!
SaHanna & Tommy joined us for church and then my parents came over to have a bar-b-que with us in the backyard. I think we could have just lounged around this way for days on end. Alas, tomorrow is a big day for Hanne, so Cabbie de Foreman took them back to their hotel where they will all sleep well and have pleasant dreams.
I am finally getting around to catching up on your blog....and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the boys are wearing "my shirts" in these pictures....warms my heart!
The video and photos are precious! I love the little legs sticking up out of the stroller!
ReplyDeleteI am finally getting around to catching up on your blog....and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the boys are wearing "my shirts" in these pictures....warms my heart!
ReplyDelete