Thursday, June 10, 2010
A looopy Lupron drama
The ideal way to spend your days prior to an IVF-cycle... probably a lot of sleep, relaxing days with yoga, breathing exercise, zero stress, ultra healthy food, nice music, walks in the park or at the beach... being treated like a queen... just to make sure there will grow a lot of GOLDEN EGGS....
Well, this is not my reality at the moment. When dealing with international IVF cooperation between US and Europe problems can sometimes occur... I am on a Microdose Lupron protocol were the medication Lupron is used. My RE in Norway wrote me a prescription based on dr. Campbells prescription, so I could by my meds at the local pharmacy. I just wanted to double check that the meds I got here was ok - we have different brand names - with our clinic in Minneapolis. Then this Lupron stuff did not make sense to dr. Campbell and then a soon week long process has been going on back and forth - and I wont bother you with details (well dont have the energy), but I have been freaking out a few times and me being hormonal in addition because of the BCP. Its ugly, I wake up in the night thinking about "Lupron" alternatives, I have read so much about this drug on the Internet that I guess I soon can graduate on the topic. I have problems breathing when I start worry about the lack of meds a week before I should start cycling. Hopefully I can post here tomorrow and say; now its all fine, I have a prescription. Meds on board and its was all just a tiny little detail that worked out great in the end of the day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment