Its pretty much me and Mrs Medela these days.... Its the name of the double electrical breast-pump that helps me to activate milk production. That in addition to some medication and herbs... what they call induced lactation. I am so happy that I will be able to nurse little baby this time too. But this time I know it wont be my milk alone, there will be supplement and hopefully some of Julie´s magic milk too. I dont get very much, almost 2 ounces a day (50 ml) at this point after 5 weeks of pumping. But quality over quantity this time. There is more to nursing than just nutrition. Its so precious to me to be able to nurse, its such a stunning part of being a mom. Thank you to all the professionals that have worked out this possibility and made it available for us becoming mothers with the help of surrogacy.
Cant wait to get on that plane now, we are so ready to meet you all in Minneapolis!
Hugs from HANNE
No comments:
Post a Comment