Tuesday, February 22, 2011

OB Update - 36.1 weeks

So, first I must confess...  I had quite a few Braxton-Hicks on Saturday night that lasted all night.  Being the pro that I am {insert sarcasm}, I knew it wasn't the real deal.  That didn't stop me from wondering if it actually might be something more.  At the very least, I knew there was some activity going on and was hopeful that my praying, drinking, moving & relaxing would keep Baby K where he needs to remain for the next three weeks.

Appointment Update: 110/72, no swelling, all is good... and while I don't quite understand why someone with a scheduled c-section needs to have the GroupStrepB test done, I let her do the test, only because then I would at least get one internal exam to see if Saturday night's BHCTX made any progress... and I'm dilated to a 1 and soft. No panicking going on.  This is no indication he will come early.  Just nice to hear that my body is getting ready and so is he!!

I was also the "show & tell" of the hour with the belly henna...  they all thought it was great!

Two more appointments to go - one solo, one with H&T!


...20 days and counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment