Monday, February 14, 2011

35 Weeks

I think that Baby K has dropped a little overnight...  I'm definitely feeling a little more room in the lung area and a whole lot more cramped in the pelvic bones.  Yes, with that it appears as if I will also be a little slower and {gulp} waddling a bit this morning too!  Ha.

  • Your uterus has become more cramped, your baby's kicks and other movements less forceful.  {Hmmm, doesn't feel any less forceful... he's going to be a soccer player, I think!}
  • Baby is about 47cm crown to heel and weighs almost 2.7 Kg.
  • The body of your baby is growing round due to developing fat layers.
  • Your baby's reflexes are coordinated.
  • Lungs are almost fully developed.
Little Boy Blue has been instructed to stay put...  at least until March 4th.
OB appointments are now weekly, starting Wednesday.
It won't be long now...


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment