20 weeks.... already?! Where does the time go?
I was sitting in church yesterday with the little "passenger on board" and s/he was kicking away to the music... and I thought to myself, this is the last time I will be able to enjoy such a wild experience. A human form - inside of me - growing, kicking and full of life. To top it off, my mind wandered to what a miracle this really is... the child is not mine, but that of two wonderful people who get the pleasure of raising such a joyful spirit. I am incredibly blessed to have been able to help Hanne & Tommy fulfill their dreams, not once... but twice! I don't even know that I can put into words what a treasureable experience this is for ME.
When I pulled myself back from these wandering thoughts, I gave thanks to the Lord for such a gift as this.
Friendship. Life. Love.
~ Julie

It truly is an amazing experience.
ReplyDeleteYou are an inspiration!!
Half way done- way to go!! :)
Yes, halfway already! Unbelievable... Your words are so touching Julie, you really have your own way of choosing the right words to explain the miracle that is going in our life. My English skills is not even nearly close to express the joy and gratefulness we feel every day. WE LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete