Wednesday, November 17, 2010

22 Weeks

Movin' and a groovin'...  Baby K is bouncing along to the movement, music and noises of the outside world.  He is growing quite comfy in his environment and somersaults can be felt on occasion.  So far I cannot see the movement from the outside to share with you on video, but when that time comes, I'll make sure to capture it!

I don't go back in for another OB appointment until early December, but I'm confident this little guy is growing by leaps and bounds!

Life is good over here for Team Minnesota +1.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to hear that life is good in MN. We can report the same from N :) Sanna is growing and preparing to be a "BIG-sister". We are talking about her little brother who is about to come into our world every day. It helps make it real to all of us.

    Wish you a wonderful weekend, BLUE hugs from team N ;)

    ReplyDelete