Monday, January 10, 2011

30 weeks!

Your massive belly and nighttime heartburn might be making sleep difficult to come by. If you are able to drift off, you're probably having some strange and vivid dreams -- your subconscious is no less anxious than your waking mind.

My belly is not quite massive - but I have noticed some additional growing & stretching pains in the past week.  I am hopeful that the word doesn't quite describe me by the end of this pregnancy...  but I guess time will tell.  The only thing to report in the last week is a Charlie Horse that woke me in excruciating pain and still lingers, just a bit, today.  When I flung my legs out of bed this morning, however, it was considerably easier to walk down the stairs.  Yes, I've increased my consumption of bananas at the recommendation of others.  Hoping that little side effect was a one time thing this round.

As far as the dreams go - I've been having a few strange ones - but the "real life" dreaming of Baby's birthday is much more exciting.  Thinking of all the little things lately and trying to make sure we don't forget anything along the way.  The boys are getting anxious, too, to have Sanna and family return...  as well as to meet the newest addition to their family!

1 comment: