My last shot. Ever. For making babies & dreams come true.
I figure that I've taken approximately 210 shots of PIO (progesterone in oil) over three journeys. A few bumps and bruises, but all for a good cause.
Along the way, JP has become a pro [dare I say looked forward to on occasion] sticking me in the arse. But even he is happy to be done.
The boys have even gotten into the act and knew when to plug in the heating pad for a few minutes respite after the shot, so the oil could work its way around. It's truly become a family affair.
And from this side of the ocean ~ we're happy to report, all meds have been injected and/or taken. Baby K is on his/her own from here on out. 31 weeks to go!
Love & sibling hugs,
Team Minnesota!
Hurra! Finally done with those :)
ReplyDelete