Thursday, July 8, 2010

Supersitious much?

Do you believe in superstition?   Generally, I don't.  However, out of the blue yesterday, the woman from Bella Angel Imaging emailed me to say:

Thinking about you the other day hope all is going well.  Have a great week, Brenda
Brenda is the owner/woman who did the "for fun" 3D/4D imaging for us when I was pregnant with Sanna.  She was adorable to work with and full of energy!  We hit it off right away and I will definitely visit her again this time.

Then, today on my way back to work from lunch, I saw a ladybug on the window.  This was not a Japanese Beetle, but a real, live ladybug.  I haven't seen one in ages.  Lady bugs bring good luck, yes?

I'm going with it.  All good signs of things to come.  Good signs indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Those are definitely good signs Julie!!! Juhuuu :) They who see sees!

    ReplyDelete