Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ovulation on track





No, I am not PREGNANT... ha, ha... The smiley on this pee-stick tells me that I ovulate today. That is great news. First of all, it tells me I am still producing... and secondly it gives our IVF-coordinator Dawn a signal on when to let me start taking the BCP. Its a paradox I know; both me and Julie taking BCP to treat infertility... That its just one of the peculiarities of the IVF-world.

I read this about IVF recently on a surrogacy site; IVF is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get. So with that Forrest Gump attitude we enter this game once again. With an open mind, a great hope and a gratefulness above all that we are so lucky to have Julie and the Foremans with us - Angels on Earth.

Me and Tommy has just completed the pre-testing here in Norway, so we are ready. Minneapolis, we will be there soon!

And I just love that Smiley!

1 comment:

  1. A smiley and a ladybug... both good luck! We will see you in MN in less than two months. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete